iSewing Pro - AIO 42 Pieces Sewing Machine Presser Feet Set
If you’d like to take your own sewing skills and craftsmanship to another level of greatness, then this easy-to-use complete set of handy iSewing Pro presser feet set will take you there! Not only will this set save you time, but you’ll get even more stunning sewing results thanks to the variety and high quality of these feet. Plus, when you invest in the whole set, you’ll save a small fortune as well by not having to buy each piece individually!
HERE’S WHAT COMES IN THE SET:
- A: 1. Stitch Guide Foot; 2. Universal Presser Foot; 3. Open Toe Foot; 4.Zipper Foot; 5. Nail Button Pressing Foot; 6. Plastic Invisible Zipper Presser Foot; 7. Applique Foot; 8.Round Bead Foot
- B: 1. Sewing Presser Foot; 2. Stain Stitch Foot; 3. 6mm Roll of Lace Presser Foot; 4. Zig Zag Foot; 5. Open Toe Embroidery Foot; 6. Large Opening Presser Foot; 7. Cording Foot; 8. 1/4" Quilting Foot 9. Braiding Foot
- C: 1. Standard Presser Foot; 2. Straight Stitch Foot ; 3. 1/4" Quilting Foot; 4. Overcast Foot; 5. Hole Cording Foot; 6. Edge Joining Foot; 7. Double Welting Foot; 8.Invisible Zipper Presser Foot; 9.Fringe Foot
- D: 1. Adjustable Bias Tape Binder Foot; 2. Shirring Foot; 3. 3mm Narrow Edge Presser Foot; 4. 6mm Wide Edge Presser Foot; 5. 3mm Roll of Lace Presser Foot; 6. Roller Foot; 7. Sewing Beads Presser Foot
- E: 1. Buttonholing Presser Foot; 2. Darning Foot,Low Shank; 3. Blind Stitch Foot; 4. Darning Foot; 5. Zipper Foot, Low Shank; 6.Kint Foot; 7. 7-Groove Pintuck Foot; 8. 9-Groove Pintuck Foot
Does it come with a description for each foot?
Yes, it has the name of each foot and then it describes what each foot can do. The rolled presser feet and the hemmer feet get a little confusing if you are not paying attention.
Is there a Teflon foot for sewing leather or vinyl, included?
Yep, there is one Zigzag Teflon Presser Foot