DIY Woodworking Lathe Polishing Drill
Our DIY Woodworking Lathe Polishing Drill is designed for the home DIY enthusiasts!
It is Small and Portable!
- High-precision, stability, low noise, aluminum alloy materials, CNC machining.
- Thick aluminum base, acrylic dust cover motor.
- Transparent plexiglass shield, super convection cooling holes.
- Variable speed, large torque ball bearing motor.
- If the user does not have lathe base experience, when used, should follow: low speed, slowly, cautiously and other security operations.
- The speed can be adjusted in 4000-8000R, cut wood should not exceed 4000, grinding can use the higher speed.
- Drill chuck axis, the axis of the wood, the tailstock center axis of the drill should be in a straight line or need to adjust the nut.
- If not a cylinder, the speed should be reduced.
- Tailstock bearing without lock tight. 6. When using a knife, locking the bottom of the screw, the location should be away from timber 1-1.5cm.
- Material: aluminum alloy + acrylic
- Power: 80 - 100W
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Speed: 2000 - 8000 rev / min
- Theoretical maximum turning diameter: 55mm
- Theoretical maximum clamping length: 120mm
- Chuck clamping range: 0.6 - 6mm
- Input: AC110V - 240V 50 / 60Hz up to 1.5A
- Output: 12 / 15 / 16 / 18 / 19V maximum 4.5A; maximum 20 / 24V 4A
- Line length: 1.1m + 1.1m
- High precision, stability, low noise
- Designed for home DIY enthusiasts, compact and portable, powerful
- Transparent plexiglass cover, super convection cooling hole
- High torque ball bearing motor.
- 1X Set of DIY Woodworking Lathe Polishing Drill