Soft Cervical Collar Traction - Relieve Pain For Preventions Spondylosis Vertebra
SUPERIOR PAIN RELIEF AND INJURY SUPPORT
Cervical collar supports the jaw and neck while limiting mobility to relieve pain and pressure in the spine. Realigning and stabilizing vertebrae, the soft foam collar can be worn throughout the day and while sleeping for superior support and pain relief. The non-rigid neck brace will also relieve headaches caused by cervical strains and sprains. Useful for post-operative rehabilitation and injury support.
EASY TO PUT ON AND FITS MOST NECKS:
Simply wrap the neck brace around the neck and secure with the integrated fastener. The integrated velcro strap allows the brace to be easily adjusted for a precise, personalized fit.
CONTOURED FOR COMFORT:
Ergonomically designed, the plush foam cushions the jaw and neck for a comfortable, supportive fit. The foam is contoured to closely fit the chin and jaw for maximum comfort.
PREMIUM BREATHABLE MATERIALS:
Latex-free foam is soft and flexible, perfect for use while sleeping. The foam is covered with a breathable knitted material that keeps the neck cool and dry by providing proper air circulation.
- Soft neck traction collar provides optimal support, compression, and comfort
- Helpful to alleviate any pressure on your neck by encouraging improved posture and stretching the neck.
- Single air design, adjustable strap.
- Comfortable, lightweight and easy to use
- Adjustable universal size, suitable for most people
- Effective support of the head, relieve neck pressure.
- Posture correction, to prevent excessive neck bending.
- Keep warm.